Saturday, June 7, 2008

July 2008 Family Reunion - SAN ANTONIO

Poyo Family members are set to travel to San Antonio for another reunion of this extraordinary family. Myriam and Gerald along with Sonia and Noel are set to host the family travelers and make sure that San Antonio survives this event.

Be prepared -- The tradition of "vino y puro" will again be in evidence.

And Tio Jorge will be holding court as the Elder Statesman!

6 comments:

Jeffrey Poyo said...

Bueno although we haven't found an airline that will get us to San Antonio without forfeiting my last born, the Puros will not be absent. Hopefully the owners of petroleum will give us a break before then.

cindy said...

Family Reunion - Once Again
So, we will all be there again.....


I love you all and know this will be another happy one. This time we have many little ones....

Looking forward to seeing all of you very soon.

P.S. Jeffrey - send me your phone number.

gpoyo said...

Hey, pretty neat invention this blog thing! We are already thinking about cleaning house, watering grass, planning a mission tour, praying for rain, among other things! I continue to work on the family history so I can tell you all about the family porquerias...if you know about any let me know. Look forward to seeing everyone! Can we put pictures on this thing? love, gpoyo

cindy said...

What kind of perquerias are you looking for? There are plenty about all of us. But I am not sure I would want to put them in writing......Love you all

Sonia said...

Serge, Thanks so much for setting this up. Should make it alot easier to communicate before and after the reunion! Can you believe this is the first blog I visit and, thus, my first blog comment?!?!

Looking forward to seeing you all next month!

Abrazos,
Sonia

gpoyo said...

OK--need some input from everyone. In what kinds of activities are you interested? Day trip to Austin? Visit to Pedernales State Park? Day trip to the coast--Corpus Christi? Hanging out? Get blogging folks---